AGENCJA PROMOCJI ZIELENI created by Polish Nurserymen Association in 1998 for promotion of nursery production and popularization of knowledge of plants and gardening culture in a society.
Our aim is to form the awareness of health, social, ecological, aesthetic and economic profits that come from surrounding oneself with plants in terms of region, town as well as garden, terrace or balcony. Our activities are also facilitating the cooperation and understanding between plant manufacturers and their recipients both in country and abroad.
Our activities include:
TRADE FAIRS AND EXHIBITIONS:
• INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION "GREEN IS LIFE" (ZIELEŃ TO ŻYCIE)
Since 1998, we are responsible for designing and organizing the Exhibition, for several year now the most important
trade fair of plants and gardening technology in Central-Eastern Europe.
• Other exhibition events in Poland and abroad:
We prepare the displays of the Polish Nurserymen's Association and its members at trade fairs and expositions -
we design booth, providing support and information.
• "PLANT CATALOG - Trees, bushes and perennials recommended by the Polish Nurserymen Association" -
a practical guide, illustrated with numerous photographs of plants available from Polish nurseries, both for amateurs
• "PLANTS FOR EVERY GARDEN recommended by the Polish Nurserymen Association"
• "PERENNIALS CATALOG recommended by the Polish Nurserymen Association"
• "ROSES CATALOG recommended by the Polish Nurserymen Association"
• "CATALOG OF NURSERIES " -
an annual publication with a list of Polish Nurserymen's Association members, together with contact information,
access maps to nurseries and information on the ranges of plants produced.
CONFERENCES AND TRAINING:
• We organize national conferences devoted to municipal greenery, promoting positve solutions and new
technologies, as well as the image of municipal greenery, as a factor improving the quality of life for city residents.
These conferences are organized for municipal gardeners, environmental protection inspectors and specialists and
individuals responsible for investments in the public greenery of cities and local districts; administrators and managers
of greenery in residential complexes, landscape architects, representatives of companies that arrange and care for
• Training - organized for sales staff at garden centers and nurseries on sales techniques and nursery products.
PROMOTION, MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS:
• contacts and cooperation with media - aimed at popularizing knowledge on plants and developing the image of
• organizing promotional events
• graphical studio - graphical designs, collecting and archiving plant photographs
NIP 951 18 07 033
Stock 50 000 PLN